Happy 4th of July!

Hey everyone!  Here's wishing you and yours a wonderfully fun 4th of July!!  We'll be setting off fireworks and hanging with friends.  And just for you, I made this 4th of July card.....
 I used Taylor's TE Sketch 141 and the Papercrafts Connection Color Inspiration Challenge for this week and the Friday Mashup13-Patriotic (coolest new challenge site).
This TE 4th of July Wreath Stamp Set along with CTMH Fanfare DP worked perfectly for this challenge card. Ain't it cute?  Pretty simple with a ton of white space.....you know, for me that is....lol!  I used lots of Taylor's Tiny Twinkles too. (he he I love me a little Onomatopoeia)
Well, that's it for me.  Everyone be safe and enjoy your family and friends today. :D

9 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks (even though I'm Canadian ;-) ). Great card. Loving the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO stinkin' CUTE! Happy 4th, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Corrina,
    This is such a great card, I really like your little flag stars! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week. Good Luck. Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love the wreath and the flag bunting going across the middle!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card - really fun design! Thanks so much for playing at the Friday Mashup! (so glad you think it's the coolest challeng, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have this stamp set now!! That has to be the coolest 4th of July set I have seen and you used it so well! I love how you colored your images! The stitching around the outside edge is perfect... Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week and saying we are the "Coolest" New challenge site on the block...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card. I love the coloring. That is one of my favorite things to do. The background is cool too. Thanks for playing along with the friday mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top