Click HERE if you're looking for my Blog Candy Post!
Oh wow is it ever hard for me to keep a secret! I mean thank goodness I had Jessica D to talk to, cuz I was OVER THE MOON when Taylor sent me an email invitation to join her Key Ingredients Design Team!
Introducing the NEW Key Ingredients Design Team
The Creator and OwnerTaylored Expressions and have been a customer for quite some time.
Taylor Van Bruggen: Taylored Expressions
Stephanie is an amazing crafter that makes OODLES of amazing projects! Jessica, my dear friend, is not only a fellow KI DT member, but is also on my Ribbon Carousel Challenge Crew. LOVE her work and bubbly personality!
Stephanie Kraft: Hand Krafted by Stephanie
Jessica Diedrich: Whimsical Butterfly
I've loved Lea's creations and am so excited to get a chance to work with her.
Lea Lawson: Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Known for her amazing Cuppie creations, it is truly an honor to work alongside Rachel.
Rachel Sztonyk: The Gingerbread Gallery
And ME!! Your humble Copic and Java Junkie! I am thrilled to be joining Taylor and the rest of the team!
And we have one more opening on the Key Ingredients Design Team! Could it be your name and headshot filling the blank spot above? Well, you never know unless you submit your application! Taylor is having her first ever design team call! Here are all the details to apply:
Submit 3 cards and 1 3D item
- Your projects don't have to be new creations, just things you consider to be some of your best work and that you think would be representative of projects you would create as part of the Key Ingredients Design Team
- Email photographs of your projects to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Key Ingredients Design Team Call
- You will receive a return email confirming that we received your application
Include your name, mailing address, and a link to your blog along with answers to the following questions:
- How long have you been stamping?
- What is your favorite kind of project to make (scrapbook layouts, cards, 3D items, altered art)?
- What is your favorite coloring medium (watercolor, Copics, Prismacolor pencils, other)?
- Have you ever been a Key Ingredients subscriber?
- You must live in the United States. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept submissions from our International friends due to the time it takes for the postal service to deliver international packages.
- You must have a blog where you can post your Key Ingredients projects.
- In order to be considered, we must receive your application by Saturday, July 16th at 10pm PST. The new design team member will be selected and notified on Sunday evening and the announcement made public on Monday, July 18th.
- Your term as a Key Ingredients design team member would go from August - December. You would be required to provide 3 projects per month using supplies from the Key Ingredients kit along with TE Stamps. (specific project details will be provided if/when a contract is offered)
- Benefits include a free Key Ingredients kit and your choice of one TE Stamp set per month as well as personalized watermarks, a design team badge, and your name/headshot/and link to your personal blog displayed on our company blogs.