July TE Key Ingredients and Blast from the Past Blog Hop!



Hey everyone!  I'm BACK! I'll get to my little absence later in the week, but lets get to the hop, shall we! Each month, the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients team will be sponsoring a hop using the great items included in that month's TE Key Ingredients Kit.

This month, we're hopping with the Blast from the Past Hop for lots of TE goodness!!  The BFTP theme this month is "Summertime".  I LOVE playing in my garden in the summer, harvesting all those earlier planted goodies.
 I created this card using almost all of the gorgeous chipboard shapes included in the July kit.  I just LOVE all of them!  I painted them white or cream first, and then airbrushed them with Copics to match the gorgeous MME Lime Twist "Life of the Party" paper collection included in the kit.
 The sentiment from Friendship Blooms was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.
 I stitched the sides or center of each square, and added Rhinestones and some clear twinkles with Embellie Gellie and some Best Glue Ever!
 A button from my stash was tied on using the MME twine from the kit too.  A little Crystal Stickles on the cloud, cuz I love me some sparkly, and we're finished!

This was such a fun card to make using all the fabulous products from the July Key Ingredients Kit.  Are you a subscriber? Wanna be? Click HERE for FAQ's and HERE to subscribe. (And don't worry, all links on this blog open in another window or tab so you won't miss out on the next blog on the hop!)

14 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love the way you've finished the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corinna - I simply adore this card & those sweet little scenes you cr8'd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun use of chipboard for embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...yeah. In case anyone hasn't mentioned this to you lately, you FREAKIN' ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! This is super cute--love those chipboard pieces!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! So fun and clever:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!!! Your chipboard looks perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is ah-mazing! and very creative! I looove what you did with the chipboard! Outstanding job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card Corinna. Love those chipboards elements, the pretty colors, the long shape... just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting use of charms.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Corinna! Your card is beautiful, I love what you did with all of the chipboard pieces! And the stitching is such a beautiful touch, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable! Love how you used the chipboard pieces to make your little windows!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is SUPER cute, girlie! Love the 3D creation w all those adorable chipboard pieces! Love what you did w/ them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful! Love how you used so many chipboard pieces and created these darling mini scenes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top