July TE Key Ingredients Gift Box with Magnets Peek!


Hey everyone! It's my first post for Taylored Expressions July Key Ingredients Kit.  I was so excited to get the Kit in the mail!! It is packaged perfectly and has surprises throughout!

I am a HUGE fan of ribbon and twine, and this month's kit is chock full of both!! My best friend's birthday is next month, so I thought I'd make her a fabulous gift of Refrigerator Magnets in a cute Tin, and get it in the mail early.(I know *gasp* at the whole early concept, right?!)






Head on over to the TE KI Blog for step by step instructions on how to make these adorable magnets!




The twine came in the kit too! Oh yeah, this kit is full of goodies!! 

Want more inspiration? Be sure to visit the KI Inspiration Blog.  You can find July's Inspiration cards by the KI DT with step by step instructions along with projects and cards from past months too.


If you're not yet a subscriber, I hope you'll consider joining us! Take a peek around here at the Key Ingredients blog and you'll find all the information you need to know about our kit club! Click here to learn more about subscribing or click here for our FAQ page!

Thanks so much for sharing my first Key Ingredients DT post with me, and be sure to stop over at the Key Ingredients Blog when Lea will have more goodness to inspire!

4 comments:

  1. CORINNA!! Congrats on your new gig on the KI team! This is FLIPPIN fabulous! FAB idea, perfection execution...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH! This is soooo cute! I love it! I love those little magnets! What a great idea--so casing this!! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! Love this idea... I have a very creative niece that I think I'll have to make these for!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top