RCC11 No One Like You


Edited below!


Hey everyone! It's been a really, really busy week! Hope your's is going well! I decided to play along with the Carousel Crew this week.  Laurel Seabrook has a gorgeous picture to inspire us for RCC11
Here's my take on the photo:
I LOVED the inspiration picture and couldn't wait to make this card. I used the PTI YOTF: Roses stamp set and Copics to color.  I drew the border with a Copic Mulitliner.  I mounted to focal cardstock to Silver Cardstock to mimic the metal. I had a great time coloring it and sooooo.....decided to do another a bit more red and darker.

  EDITED TO ADD: I forgot ribbon on my card! I own this company and challenge for goodness sakes....HOW could I forget the ribbon?!  Thank you Ashley! You're an Angel for catching this for me.....

We'd love for you to join us. Be sure to stop on over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog and link up YOUR creation!  I'll be back tomorrow with a peek at my first creations for the Taylored Expression Key Ingredients Blog!! I'm so excited!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow... these are both utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!!! Congrats on the KI DT spot:). I know you will be fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Those red roses are just stunning Corinna! Pure gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOWZA! This is a gorgeous creation! LOVE your coloring--and your hint of gray edging--LOVE LOVE LOVE:) Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS cards, Corinna! But I think they might be missing something to be in the RIBBON Carousel challenge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is always superb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee hee. I had noticed that there was no ribbon on either of your cards but figured if there was anyone who would be allowed to flaunt the rules it would be you seeing as it's your challenge!

    The cards are still pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are so beautiful, I'm so glad I found your blog, it's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top