The Light is on...

Hey everyone! Hope you had a GREAT weekend! It's Monday, which means it's time for a new There She Goes challenge (TSG122).  AND this week, Lydia, SCS Community Manager is the Featured Stamper (FS238), so I decided to combine the challenges. This week our featured Trendsetter and "da boss", Jessica, is challenging us to create a one layer card with POP by using dimensional to pop up all or part of your image.

So I perused Lydia's gallery and found THIS CARD to CASE.  I changed the orientation of the card, the images, paper pieced the lamps and added some twine.  
And here's the fabulous inside...
Ba dum dum! The stamp set is TSG Lighten Up and the paper is Basic Grey Out of Print.  I had so much fun making it, that I made a few more....
  

What's terrible is that you can't see the LIGHT SHINING in those pics, but believe me, you can in real life.  Here's a bit better shot:
 Wanna make one too? Here's a little template that shows you how I made the "light shine":
Hope you have a great day and see you tomorrow for a new Ribbon Carousel Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. HA! Corinna, these are so cute and funny! What a great little set you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! You should send me one of those cards. Sadly, that's how I feel lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! This is a super fabulous set of cards! I LOOOOOOOVE the light shadowing--and I LOVE that first card! Super fun--you are SUPER SUPER talented! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting and cute cards! :D and I like your little template too. very thoughtful~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top