Make a Wish with the TE August Key Ingredients Kit!

Hey there! I'm up on the Taylored Expression Key Ingredients Blog today! This month's kit includes patterned paper from the Echo Park Country Drive collection along with coordinating stickers, cardstock, ribbon and rhinestones! If you haven't seen the kit yet, please click HERE to see it in its entirety and also some additional coordinating products!

I just returned from my "Family-moon" (which is a honeymoon with our kids). I'm so excited to be Mrs. Barth!  Our blended family gets along fabulously and just makes my heart happy!  I used this month's Key Ingredients kit to make my new step-daughter a birthday card.

The kit is so adorable and bright! I started with this week's TESC144 sketch.
I stamped the Make a Wish sentiment from the Make A Wish stamp set on the Wonky Rectagles die-cut.  I die cut the balloons from the cute Country Drive papers using the Make A Wish Balloon Dies and stuck them behind the focal image.
 I stamped the banner and fussy cut it out, adding stickers and rhinestones from the KI kit.  I finished the card off with the polka dot ribbon from the kit.  I love how cute this card turned out!

 If you're not yet a subscriber, I hope you'll consider joining us! Take a peek around here at the Key Ingredients blog and you'll find all the information you need to know about our kit club! Click here to learn more about subscribing or click here for our FAQ page!


I'll be back this week on a more regular blogging schedule.  And don't forget about my blog candy!  I've put a link at the top right corner of my blog!


4 comments:

  1. Welcome home & congratulations Mrs. Barth!!!! Love this happy card and how you colored the sentiment!! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute, girlie! Congrats again! LUV YOU TO PIECES!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute i love your image.....
    discount card printing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you colored in your words Corrinna.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top