Hey everyone! Today I'm up on the TSG Blog, and I'm showing a fun, quick and easy way to make your own ribbon flowers!
2. Glubers come in different sizes; I am using the 2" size for this project. They come 4 to a sheet with a protective sheet covering them. Cut one of the Glubers off, leaving the top and bottom protective sheets.
3. Peel the THICKER, STIFFER protective sheet away from the Gluber and place it down on your work surface.
4. Start in the center and start rotating the GLUBER while lightly winding the ribbon around. Be sure not to leave any space.
5. When the flower is fully wound, cut off the ribbon about 1/2" from the edge of the GLUBER and fold it underneath the GLUBER.
6. The underside of the Gluber allows you to see if your flower is nicely wound and even.
7. Attach to your card! I got a bit carried away with the Copic Air Compressor and R46...yikes! The sentiment is from the gorgeous TSG Angel Mail stamp set and the little accents are from the TSG Flourish stamp set.
Dare To Get Dirty Week over on SplitcoastStampers. One of the challenges is being hosted by our own Iwona Palamountain....so I was channeling her style....can ya tell? Come on, join in the fun!!
*I've assembled the pictures together so this post is easier to read. If you would like to see the photos broken out, please just leave a comment and I will get it to you.
4.25 x 5.5" Sing Anyway card:Stamps: TSG Angel Mail and Flourish Stamp Sets
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic R46
Paper: Crate Paper Portrait; PTI CS
Accessories: May Arts Red Sheer Box Pleat Ribbon, CTMH Bling Asst., Pewter Mini-Medley Accents
Tools: Spellbinder Die; Taylored Expression Leafy Branch Die; Corner Rounder