Pumpkins on a Vine Blog Hop Challenge

Hey everyone! Welcome to the last day of There She Goes "sneak peek" Blog Hop Challenges. If you're hopping with us, you should have come from Christine's amazing blog.  If not, you can begin the hop over at the TSG blog!
It’s almost time for the seasons to change and Torico has illustrated some adorable little girls just in time for autumn! The images in this set were sized so that they can also be used with other stamp sets from Torico’s line for even more versatility.  Oh my goodness, is there ANYTHING Torico cannot do?! I am so in love with all of these stamps...CA-UTENESS!! 

Pumpkins On A Vine is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 15 stamps and will sell for $15.

I used some new CTMH fall papers, die cut some labels, fall leaves and a medallion. I just love how fall is all about layers and wanted to evoke that feeling on my card.  I colored the girl with Copics and paper pieced her dress.
 To get that same misty feeling as the DP, I used my Air Compressor and Copics in 3 different colors on the sentiment panels.  A few embellies and Vintage Seam Binding complete the card. This is one beefy card! No regular envelope for this one!

I used the bottom row elements from this week's Crazy 4 Challenges C4C101.

Would you like a chance to win the Pumpkins On A Vine stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Pumpkins On A Vine Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Pumpkins On A Vine stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday Aug. 27th during the Release Party Chat.

Now hop on over to Danielle's amazing blog for more goodness!

47 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the leaves as background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love this . your card makes me want fall to come sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning card! I love all the details on this card, but especially LOVE blue and brown combo. I have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the added dimension!
    You're making me eager for cooler weather and the fun of stamping with darling Fall images such as these!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is awesome! Love it! Soo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love those colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Stunning card. Love all of the color and texture. Sweet image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colours and the folded flower is great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dp, fab card and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great depth and dimension. this is so fun and lovin' the blues and browns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWWWW! I LOVE this! That air compressor effect is perfect for a rustic autumn card Corinna - That little squirrel is ADORABLE! Oh, so much about this card is absolutely FABBY! Is it Saturday night yet?
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty--I like your fall leaves and medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so much to see on this one- I like the brads under type

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors and this image is just too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great card, so love the use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. VERY cute!!! I love this little girl holding an acorn! And I love the colros...blue and brown is so warm and cozy together! GREAT job with this little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so adorable, love the paper peircing and the little nut she is carrying, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Love the colors on this card and the dimension. You knocked it out of the park. : )

    C.A.R.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Love your blues and browns. Great leaves too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowee Wow Wow!!! Indeed this is utterly Layerlicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! This is an amazing card!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this card and stamp set :)

    E.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just gorgeous and oh-so-sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! This card is so gorgeous! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous car. So many fabulous layers! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This card is absolutely gorgeous!! The colours, dimension, so many beautiful details!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Corinna. I really liked what you have done with your card. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Great colors, and wonderful embellishments. And, that squirrel is great!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the blue and browns! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So much great texture and color and warmth in this Corinna! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW, you knocked this one out of the park, girl! This is just STUNNING...love every detail and the images are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous card, love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your card is super cute. Love the layer of leaves and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is great! I love this paper pack. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my goodness this card is so pretty. It looks really complicated to make but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovin' this card! It is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  38. OH MY GOOOOODNESS, girl! You have been super busy! LOOOOOOOVE the colors--love the pearls/gems--and I LOVE your coloring! FAB JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh how precious, I love your colors on this--beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is so cute, I am really loving this set!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is just totally awesome! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. waving hi from ne tacoma!! your card is simply adorable. thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a great card! I love all the layers...especially the leaves cut from patterned papers with the pearls added. Your coloring is so awesome, I thought the blue rolled rim on the girl's hat was a piece of the seam binding rather that just coloring. :) ~~Thanks for visiting my blog for the Flourishes Cust Appreciation Blog Hop. I hope you'll visit again soon. Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top