RCC14 Help From My Friends

 ***Are you looking for my Blog Candy Post? Click HERE!!***

Hey everyone! Oh I am in crafting heaven with the house to myself for the first time in MONTHS!! It's Tuesday and ya know what that means.....a new Ribbon Carousel Challenge
Our fabulous sponsor, EAD Designs, sent product to each of the Crew members and let me tell you, the stickers are AMAZING!  I must admit, I've never used stickers before and was a little nervous. You know, want to do a great job for our first sponsor, yada yada yada.  Well, it is so EASY!!  Actually, it's so easy....I made 2 cards in the same time that it usually takes me to make 1! 

Here's the first card:

I used Believe in Make Believe as the focal image and sentiment on this card.  As soon as I saw these, I immediately thought of the color red.  So I used some DP from the Odds and Ends Mini Deck. I'm also entering this in three of my stamping idols', Lisa, Julie and Jodi, Dare to Get Dirty challenges over on SplitcoastStampers.
I'll show y'all the other card later in the week! Oh and one last thing, the twine is being added to the RibbonCarousel.com store with a BUNCH more ribbon tomorrow.  Be sure to stop by to see! Till then.....go get crafty!

4.24 x 5.5" Help from my Friends card:
Stickers: EAD Designs
Paper: Cosmo Cricut Odds and End Mini Deck; Bazill CS; PTI CS
Accessories: May Arts Red Loop Edge Ribbon, May Arts Crochet Ribbon, May Arts Twine; Prima Flowers
Tools: Spellbinders Oval Dies and Tags Die

4 comments:

  1. 2 cards??? WOW! I love those papers you used--and those ribbons! WOW! Gorgeous card all around:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top