RCC16 Hostess with the Mostess!

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday and you know what that means....a new Ribbon Carousel Challenge! Danielle has created another one of her "Go To" Sketches for us to use for RCC16.
This week we are being sponsored by Amber Ink and they were kind enough to give the Crew some awesome images!
 I love the Hostess with the Mostess digi set and just had to use her for my card.  What I love about these sets is the variety is amazing and the prices can't be beat!
I used Danielle's sketch a little loosely.  The font I chose for the sentiment, Diner Swanky from Fontspace.com, is so perfect for the 1950's feel of the Modern Homemaker October Afternoon paper.  I used the yellow solid color plaid ribbon from RibbonCarousel.com. 
And since it's Danielle's challenge, I thought I'd add some liquid glass! I made her shoes patent leather.
Her bowl is nice and shiny too.  I also tipped the bowl out with a 3D DOT and it really does look like it's falling! BWHAHAHAHAHA.
 I finished her off with some glittery red lips courtesy of my Spica pen! And VOILA! A perfect "Hostess with the Mostess" thank you card.

Well, that's all for today.  PLEASE stop on over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog this week and join the challenge for your chance to win a $15 Gift Certificate to the Amber Ink store!

9 comments:

  1. Hee hee! Love your take on the sketch challenge and of course I LOVE the glossy accents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So THRILLED with every single detail of this card! Now where are you hiding the Time Machine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be my favorite card of the year! You are a visionary, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could that image be any cuter Corinna?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WISH WISH WISH I could color and cut out my images just like you! This is perfect--love EVERYTHING about this card!! You rocked this sketch challenge! FAB job:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so fabulous!! Love the DP and the image is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the retro look of this design! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top