RCC18 Halloween Kitty

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday which means.....a new Ribbon Carousel challenge!  And you know I love the sponsor this week....Jessica Knutsen and There She Goes Clear Stamps!  This week, for RCC18, Jessica is challenging us to use more than one spooled item. 
 And coincidentally,Jessica is heading the TSG122 challenge this week as well.  The TSG challenge is to make a One-Layer-Card (OLC) and POP up your image.  So I decided to combine the challenges and this is what I came up with.....

I did a 1/4" border around my card base, added a sneak peek ribbon from the new "Monthly Ribbon Kit" that will debut right on the RCC page and in the Ribbon Carousel store next week. (Announcement to be made next TUESDAY!) The baker's twine is the second spool item for the challenge.

I popped up the little halloween kitty from the Cattitude stamp set, paper-piecing with 3 different papers, and put it on top of a Midnight Felt Shape from CTMH. 
 The We R Memory Keepers brad was a bit dull, so I decorated it with some CTMH bling.  And voila, I'm getting ready for the holiday season to begin!  We'd love you to join us at both challenges...so go get crafty, and we'll see you back here later this week.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love your dressed up kitty! And the new Halloween ribbons are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! What a fab Halloween card! LOVE that lacey ribbon (got mine yesterday!!). LOVE your little kitty too! LOOOOOOVE your border on your card--subtle! What a fab card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Corinna - is this ever cute or what?? Love the paper piecing and that ribbon is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top