TSG118 Summer Hibiscus

Hey everyone!  Yours truly is the Trendsetter of the Week this week on the There She Goes Blog!! Woo Hoo!  So for TSG118, I'm challenging everyone to make a summer inspired card.
I used Graphic 45's On the Boardwalk and perhaps got a little carried away.I stamped the two Hibiscus flowers and leaves from the TSG Hibiscus stamp set on the DP and fussy cut. For a little dimension, I put Adirondack's Dimensional Pearls in Espresso on the stamen. I used 7, count 'em SEVEN, different papers on this one card! Oh yeah, that's gotta be a record for me.
 I used the CPS229 sketch and gotta say, this is not in my "norm" for a card, but I do like the way it turned out.  I am also entering this card in Christina's Distressing "Dare to Get Dirty" Challenge over at Splitcoast. I distressed all of the papers with PTI Chai ink and wet the corners of the paper to roll. The Dare to Get Dirty challenges last all week, so go join the Fan Club and get dirty!

Be sure to join me this week over at There She Goes and make a summer card!  To be eligible for the $5 gift certificate, just create a card that celebrates Summer, and then go to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (August 8). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the look out to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. Did you know I pick these? Yup, that's me perusing the TSG entries each week.  :D

15 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your use of patterned paper is amazing! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinna this is amazing!! Wow what a beautiful card. Love all the DPs and colors. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper piecing and great dp! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you missed all of these patterned papers! Great little details. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore all of the patterns, so sweet...hope your week is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so fun! LOVE those flowers and the colors and great use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I love that twine and how you made this card layered and distressed! BEAUTIFUL flowers--great job all around:) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a card with the same Graphic 45's image! See: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79160042/beach-and-ocean-card-retro-and-rustic
    I made it before I even saw your blog and was so surprised! Interesting how we put the Beach image to use with our very different stylesQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made a card with the same Graphic 45's image! See: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79160042/beach-and-ocean-card-retro-and-rustic
    I made it before I even saw your blog and was so surprised! Interesting how we put the Beach image to use with our very different stylesQ

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made a card with the same Graphic 45's image! See: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79160042/beach-and-ocean-card-retro-and-rustic
    I made it before I even saw your blog and was so surprised! Interesting how we put the Beach image to use with our very different stylesQ

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made a card with the same Graphic 45's image! See: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79160042/beach-and-ocean-card-retro-and-rustic
    I made it before I even saw your blog and was so surprised! Interesting how we put the Beach image to use with our very different stylesQ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top