Bugs and Hisses/ Spider Web Die Blog Hop Challenge!


Hey there! Halloween is a favorite crafting holiday, and Torico has made the celebration even easier with this cleaver and fun stamp set. With solid, as well as line art images, backgrounds and Halloween fun will be had with this stamp set. 4 different tree sizes, two houses, ghosts, bats, spiders , pumpkins and fabulous sentiments are just a few examples of what’s included in this “Hauntingly Delightful” companion set.


Bugs & Hisses is a 6x8 sized stamp set that includes 35 images and will sell for $24
*************************************

Get ready to celebrate the season with the hauntingly fabulous Spider Web Border Die. With holes to make punching out the pieces easier, this is an easy to use and adorable die that will spice up any crafting project!

Spider Web Die is .625 in tall and 6 in wide and will sell for $10
Oh my goodness, WE"VE GOT DIES!!! I am so over the moon about this that my card is actually done 5 hours early!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!  OK, seriously, lets get to the deets of the card.  I always start with a sketch, so I used Tuesday Morning Sketches 112.  The DP is My Minds Eye Mischievous.  I used the the fabulous new TSG Spider Web die and hung the spider using Orange Bakers Twine from RibbonCarousel.com.  Two brads anchoring the Spider Web die-cut are MME Mischievous Decorative Brads. I used Black Versafine for the stamping so I would get nice crisp images.
 And here's the inside.  I LOVE this stamp set and die! LOVE! 

Would you like to win the Bugs & Hisses stamp set and Spider Web die? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in this blog hop challenge and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Bugs & Hisses / Spider Web Die Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday September 24th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.  Here's the rest of the team:

Be sure to join me again tomorrow! I'm DIE-ING to show you more peeks! hee hee

42 comments:

  1. Wow- thanks alot! Now I am SUPER jealous that my die isn't here yet after seeing the way you rocked the web;) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! Love the way you used the die. The orange & white twine added a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really digging this new die. It's going to be a must have. I knew when I saw it the very first time! Every card so far has been amazing and this is just my third stop. I'm so excited! I love the colors you chose for this card and I really like that little poem or Halloween paragraph. Very scary, very cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card, love the border die!love the sentiment to

    hugs daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corrina this is an awesome card! Loving that Spider Web Die and how you added the bling! It is fantastic how you decorated the inside of the card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Corinna! I love how you used the spider web die! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome Hallowe'en card! I love the dp and that spider web is way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is a fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you carried the banner all the way, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! I love what you've done with the Spider Web die..so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute card
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card! I love the sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this set and the die. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both cards. Cute web banner. SO clever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what you did with the inside of your card! Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully done Corinna, I am LOVING those colors for Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The spider card on bottom is super cute!! I also like how you used pearl brads on the other card. I seem to be holding on to mine for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  18. soooo cool and cute! those are my fave halloween papers from this year! great card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the paper and that web banner! SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such fun dp and waaay cute layout with that die!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice card! Love the web die...

    ReplyDelete
  22. O-M-G Corinna!! This is too freaking adorable! MUST have that MME paper to go along with this UBER adorable set! LOVE that twine spider thread, SO cute my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the card, love the die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful card... love the bakers twine for the spider :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh this is so fabulous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW!love that die and what a fabulous card --- awesome sentiment & images!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fangtastic use of the web die!! And I'm loving that stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your card, the tree is so cute. And love the die, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  29. GET OUT! This is too freakin' COOL! ILOVE the spider webs!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great cards and set.... I think a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This set is awesome and so are your cards! Love how you used the spiderweb die on both! I need this set!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful card! Love the web spider!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! This card is awesome, I love how many little details you created. Of course I am over the moon about the stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh what a great card - I think I NEED this spiderweb die!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great Halloween card. The dies and the stamp set are marvelous. Thanks for playing along at TMS.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the card, but I am so excited TSG had jumped into the Die world.
    this is adorable and I will be sure to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The spiderweb "banner" along the top is really cool! Such a great quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Okay - I'm wearing two hats!! I totally love this card. It's too cute. The DP is fabulous and love how you used the die. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches (I appreciate you're using our sketch)...plus I am just so happy to be a part of the TSG team!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awesome awesome cards!! I totally love the tree and the banner die!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fantastic!! The dies are awesome and your card is sooo spooky - in a good way! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is gorgeous! You did a fab job. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top