RCC20 Oh Crop!

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Ribbon Carousel Challenge! 
The Ribbon Carousel Challenge (RCC20)is brought to us by the adorable Savannah O’Gwynn.  Sav wants us to get punny.  So make a funny,quirky, cute, sassy or punny card to join us this week.
Lawn Fawn  is our sponsor this week with some of the cutest, punny-est stamp sets!
Your creation can be anything from cards, journals, quilts, sewn items, paper crafts, paintings, anything will work!  *** Just be sure to have ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace (basically anything that comes on a spool). ***

 I've used a little of each "ingredient" from the TE September Key Ingredients Kit my Dad's "belated" birthday card.  First I always start with a sketch, and this week's TESC146 was a great place to begin.
 
So I grabbed the papers and the Green Acres stamp set and went to work paper piecing a bunch of images.  So you don't even need to color them if you don't want to!
 I cut the images out and layered them over the background that I created using the Cloud Border die and my Copic Air Compressor using the BG11 Copic Marker (which are on sale now!).
 I love how using the Liquid Pearls (a la Danielle Lounds) can really bump the quality of a card up. I outlined the card with the Buttercup Liquid Pearls, added some buttons and ribbon to finish it off. And here's the finished card....
  And here's the inside with a TIP:
If you're not already a TE KI subscriber, you really should be!  Here is a great link for FAQs and a fabulous page HERE to learn more about the subscriptions.  Now go get PUNNY and enter this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!

6 comments:

  1. GET OUT! This is soooooo cute! I love the farm scene and your stitching is PERFECT! Can you please share how you do this???? LOVE IT! I love your papers and the inside sentiment! ACK---totally in LOVE:) THANKS for getting punny with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! I LOVE this Corinna!! Absolutely PERFECTION! That paper pieced rooster totally makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beyond cute that I want to squeal! Eeeek! I need that stamp set, it's adorable! And thanks for the tip! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card!!! Love the paper piecing. It's all so happy and fun and cheery! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top