TE KI Happy Birthday!

Hey everyone! I needed a pretty and bright birthday card for my Aunt Sheila and thought the gorgeous papers from the Taylored Expressions August Key Ingredients Kit would be perfect!  I paired up the paper with one of my favorite Taylored Expressions summer stamp sets, In the Park.
 One of my favorite things to do with ribbon is layering.  If I'm sneaking it behind a label or focal image, like on this card, I'll just trim the ribbon to 3.5" pieces and tape them together.  This way, I use less ribbon and have a nice, secure layer for the card.
   To finish it off, just add bling to the wheels, flower and side of focal image panel! What I love about the Key Ingredients Kit is everything is included! EVERYTHING!! Just another way that Taylor makes creating that much easier for us!

 If you're not yet a subscriber, I hope you'll consider joining us! Take a peek around the Key Ingredients blog and you'll find all the information you need to know about the kit club! Click here to learn more about subscribing or click here for the FAQ page!

It's been a bit quiet over on the TE blog, so we're all wondering....is the baby coming yet? Can't wait to see Taylor's pics of their new addition! :D
   


2 comments:

  1. OHHH! I love those papers and that super cute bike image! Great coloring and shading!! And I LOOOOOOOVE the idea of layering the ribbon! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just beautiful - love that Bicycle - think my daughter has this stamp - I'm going to have to sneak a few from her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top