TE September KI Blog Hop!


Hey everyone! I'm back today with an adorable card for this month's TE KI Blog Hop!  Taylor had her baby girl, named Madelyn Grace, and we are all so very excited for her and her husband!  So be sure to stop by Taylor's blog and wish her a big Congratulations!

I love, love, love these kits!  I open my clear box and see everything I could possibly need to create tons of papercraft projects!  No hunting for the perfect color cardstock.  No searching for the matching ribbon.  It's all sent to you right from TE in a cute clear box!  For more information on subscribing, click HERE.  And THIS is a great FAQ page.

Now on to the card...

This month's kit includes the fun October Afternoon Campfire patterned paper as well as the coordinating cardstock. I thought it would be the perfect paper to use with the fabulous Life is A Circus stamp set!  I used the Star Border Die and Seeing Stars (set of 3 dies).  I ran all of the background papers through the embossing machine with the Stars Impression Plate.  Add a few buttons and some Liquid Pearls that came with the kit, and you've got a great card!

I always start a card with a sketch, so I used TE DT member Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch 135.

Be sure to visit the rest of the team to see more gorgeous creations with this month's kit!
 Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and fun card, Corinna! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your card that is adorable. super cute.
    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I love the train with the star behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Corinna! The layout and all the super key ingredients- LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable...love the dimension, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH! I love that embossing and those liquid pearls--that elephant coming out of the caboose is SOOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cute! I love the impressions of the stars in that paper and the cute little group of animals! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card Corinna. Love the cute images, the papers you used... the embossing and all the stars look great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, love the way you've used the sketch and incorporated all the layers and fun embossing and embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top