TSG Paper Doll Challenge!

Hey everyone! Hope y'all enjoyed the weekend.  I know I was super busy with Riley and all of the kids here, plus Haley's friend.  So now the mad dash to get caught up with the blogging and crafting, right?!
 Have you heard the news? This month is TSG's 3rd Birthday and we are celebrating with lots of fun ways to win TSG goodies EVERY DAY!! If you aren't aware of what these TSG birthday challenges are about, you may want to head on over to the TSG Blog for all of the details about today's challenge along with all of the other challenges this week!

There are 3 different challenges in my post today! The first is Monday's challenge, to "Make a Paper Doll" using any of the TSG images.
 I chose my all time favorite stamp set...Domestic Goddess. I paper-pieced her with 9 different pieces and 4 different patterned papers! I'm diggin' the yellow gloves!  I finished her up with Y21,23,26 for the hair, E50,01,13 for her skin and W7,5 for her shoes. A little R21 for lips and BG11 for her eyeshadow and she's one hot lookin' Domestic Goddess!

Tuesday's challenge is to take your Paper Doll "Out on the Town",so we headed on out to our favorite shopping place....Target. This domestic goddess was all about the cleaning product aisle (LOVE me some PINE-SOL)!
 And for the last challenge, well, you're gonna have to scoot on over to the TSG blog HERE to figure that one out! :)  Happy Birthday TSG and Jessica! And a big THANKS to all of the wonderful people who have made TSG such a great success!! See you tomorrow for more TSG fun!

6 comments:

  1. Love how you did your paper doll stand and how she's showing off the cleaning product - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Adorable Corinna!! Nice Vanna White wave there. ;)
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute domestic goddess!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, too cute! Wish I looked that good when I was in cleaning mode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lots of piecing going on, she looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top