Did ya miss me?

Huh? Huh, didcha, huh?  OK, so I'm a little over-tired and sleepy, but wanted to check in with y'all and say hello.  HELLO!!!  My husband is deploying soon.  I know.  I'm a newlywed.  I am going to be a very sad newlywed pretty soon.  So please excuse my lack of artwork and quips these past few day.  I promise, I'll be back on a regular schedule again at the end of the week.
 I'll just leave you with this adorable photo of my two boys.  They decided to wear the same sweatshirt and I had to snap a pic.  Reminds me of when my mom dressed my sister and I in our matching outfits as little girls. :D  I'll be back with some adorable artwork later this week.  Promise. Ciao for now.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh. Deployment. My heart goes out to you and your family. Thanks to your hubby for doing what he does for this country and nhim a safe and speedy return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Corinna! Long time no see! Your boys are both so handsome...and...my heart goes out to you and your DH as you prepare for his deployment! That has to be SOOO difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinna,
    I will hold your family close in my prayers - I can't imagine how hard it must be.

    I want to let you know that I got my ribbon order and am just THRILLED with it - the ribbons are stunning! The month grouping is amazing and it's calling me into the craft room right this minute, now! Hurry! Come-on!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top