TE KI Blog Hop: Hope You Can Cling To......

Hey everyone! Today is the Key Ingredients Blog Hop and we are so excited to show you lots of different ways to use this month's gorgeous Key Ingredients Kit!
 This month, SplitcoastStampers is hosting a very worthwhile, month long event called Hope You Can Cling To

Here's a little info from the HYCCT thread on SCS:

Splitcoaststampers is proud to partner with the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center for our second annual month long card drive to benefit those affected by breast cancer.

Whether your stamps cling to acrylic, wood, or to your hard drive, they hold the power to convey hope and lift the spirits of anyone who sees what you create with them. That is the inspiration for our “Hope You Can Cling To” stamping campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


We are kicking this campaign off on World Card Making Day - a day of celebration of the power of a handmade card. We encourage papercrafters across the globe to put their talents to work creating beautiful handmade cards to send to patients and their families at the MD Anderson Cancer Center, and, in the process, turn our gallery pink!


Taylor has so graciously donated prizes to the campaign and also released this gorgeous Moka Hope stamp set this month, donating a portion of the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation. Taylor is an amazing woman!
 I used the Moka Hope stamp set for my card today.  I stamped Hope and the sentiments in Tuxedo Black, coloring with my Copics. I cut them out with the Rectangle, Scalloped Rectangle, Circle and Scalloped Circle Spellbinder Dies. I just thought she was so gorgeous, and I'll be sending this card down to the Cancer Center, so I didn't go too crazy with the layers.

I embossed the ivory cardstock from the kit with an embossing folder.  I love the pink cardstock included in the kit.  It has a gorgeous texture that lends nicely to a CAS card.  And yes, I do consider this CAS for me! ;)

I finished off the card with this adorable light pink bling, which is ON SALE now!

And of course, since this card is being mailed, I finished the inside too. :D

I love, love, love these kits!  I open my clear box and see everything I could possibly need to create tons of papercraft projects!  No hunting for the perfect color cardstock.  No searching for the matching ribbon.  It's all sent to you right from TE in a cute clear box!  For more information on subscribing, click HERE.  And THIS is a great FAQ page.  We add our cards each month to the KI Gallery found HERE.

Be sure to visit the rest of the KI team:

I'll be back on a regular basis now, crafting and creating while my hubby is away in Afghanistan.  Have a great day and go get crafty!

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is SOOO cute and perfect w/ that pink paper from the kit- GREAT idea, esp. for the October blog hop- Love Moka hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and pretty, Corrina! I love how you've used the pink paper from the kit, and I love that you finished the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the finished inside! Gorgeous CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card this is great. I really like the stamp you used it's super sweet. I am going to have to check out these kits, that sounds great. I just became a follower.
    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Corinna! Love this beautiful image and soft colors! (how funny we were on the same exact wavelength!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so precious Corinna. Love the sweet image and the PINK! Just a perfect card. The stitching and blings are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous pink you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty! The gems are the perfect touch of sparkle. Fabulous card!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWOWOW! I love your little gal! Your card is super elegant and touching--LOVE that sentiment! Gorgeous;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! This is fantastic, Corinna!! LOVE it! Big (hugs) to you while hubby is away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top