TSG No Peeking Blog Hop Challenge!

Hey everyone!  Welcome to our third and final day of blog hop challenges! We have a super fun set to share with you today that is perfect for creating Advent Calendars, tags and even Christmas cards!  
Kids love to countdown the days until Christmas is finally here and with this new set illustrated by Torico, you are going to have just as much fun creating a countdown advent calendar! 
 With 25 different adorable holiday images and two sets of numbers the possibilities are endless! To make this set even more useable, there are two decorative circles and two decorative squares that were designed to be used with a 1 3/8” punch!!

No Peeking! is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 53 stamps and will sell for $24
Here's the First 4 days of a cute Advent Calendar!  This is such an adorable stamp set, and I love that the numbers can be used for birthdays or regular calendars too!
I've got a fabulous project for you today! I decided to make an advent calendar and it's really fun.  I'll be back tomorrow with details on how to make the calendar, but let's just enjoy looking at the finished product today!
  Using lots of dies I have hanging around, I cut out a calendar template and some gift card envelopes.  I decorated each, stamped and colored the numbers and images from the new No Peeking stamp set.  I love this set!  Look at that adorable wreath!  I used Dark Pink Vintage Seam Binding and lots of bling.
I love these little presents and the numbers alternate with dots and stripes making them perfect for monthly, yearly and birthday calendars too!
Torico's images are adorable and perfect for any child to stamp and color too!  I love this Turquoise V-Striped Twill with this paper...and the RED and GREEN twill look AMAZING with the Holiday papers that are out!
And look at that cute little snowman!  I wrapped the envelope with Aqua Baker's Twine.
 Now all you have to do is take the envelope off each page and open it up for a treat! You can fill them with gift cards, notes or candy!
And fabulously fun and easy to make with a few dies and the fabulous stamp set!
Here's Day 1-4 together.  I'm so excited about how adorable these are turning out that I've already cut all the pieces for a countdown calendar for Riley.  I'll be sharing ALL of the pages each day in December!  

Would you like to win the new No Peeking! stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. 

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday October 29th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


36 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful - love how you used the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute, it will look amazing once all completed, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! What an amazing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crazy Lady!!! lol!! This is amazing but wow- you are in for some work!! Only 21 left to go;) hehe!! But it is gorgeous and will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! super sweet papers.\
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever calendar layout Corinna! I love all those bright festive colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful Christmas project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Perfect little something for the kiddos.. Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally amazing! Love what you've done with these gorgeous newbies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, a great alternative to a normal advent calender!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a great idea! Love your colors and all the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gasp! These advent calendar pages are gorgeous! Love your choice of papers, die cuts, embellishments and those sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Terrific advent calendar pages. 53 stamps give you a lot of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are incredibly gorgeous!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OHHH! I love the countdown idea--what a clever way to build excitement! I guess since I don't have kids...I forget to celebrate the holiday and family! LOVE:) 21 left to go!

    ReplyDelete
  18. adorable advent calendar. So pretty with all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my...This is great, so fun and colorful. You will have to keep the kids back because I sure they will be so excited to get into this each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your calendar idea... I'll have to check back to see all the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loce so much your advent calendar ! the little tree is so cute too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute! I can't wait til they're released but maybe I can be lucky enough to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous project, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute and very clever. Not your usual advent countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, that's incredible! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yummy! A few more days and I can start thinking about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous advent calendar!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Hi!!
    Hey! It's only 1.19pm EST
    and the link up is Closed!
    Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    Well, here's my link up
    on my blog! Love your work!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae
    http://kreationsbykimberlyrae.com/blog/?p=1294

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is gorgeous! Love the bright colours! Such a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top