Hem Your Blessings

Hey everyone! Yes, I am still a blogger.  I know, you were a little concerned from the extreme absense, but I'm back and ready to learn how to craft all over again! ;)
 I'm so excited to be playing along with the TE Blast from the Past Blog Hop today.  I am so "thankful" for the TE Key Ingredients Kit this month, that I used lots of the ingredients to make today's cards.
 Here's a peek at this month's kit (You can subscribe HERE.)  Now on to my cards....

First I started out with the adorable stamp set Cozy Cottages. I stamped and colored the house with Copics and added flowers in the flower box using the fabulous Liquid Pearls that I was introduced to by TE Baker's Dozen Danielle Lounds. I used the Whimsy Tree die to cut the Key Ingredients Homemade 6 Bean Soup collection of patterned papers by Jillibean Soup.

To create a little background, I sketched in some grass with the copics and used the Cloud Border Die with my air compressor to create a cut sky. I love the die cuts that are enclosed in the kit and used the pink polka dot scalloped circle to frame the scene.I finished off the card with the gorgeous ribbon in the kit and stamped the sentiment on the bottom of the card adding a little (lot, ok I got carried away) liquid pearls.

The next card is quite simple, but pretty and easy to make.  I used the papers and the beginnings of Sankari's BFTP sketch.
 I used the die cuts again and added some liquid pearls around the sentiment. I added the gorgeous ribbon from the kit and voila. 

I hope you enjoy hopping around the Blog Hop today. Here are this month's participants:

Be sure to check back at TE for great shopping and details on how YOU can join in next month! 


10 comments:

  1. Her Corinna! Your cards are so darn cute that you make me want my TE KI Kit NOW, haha! I love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Corinna! I love that tree on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the liquid pearl details and that pretty pink house Corinna! Such a happy card!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are fantastic, but I especially LOVE the little cottage and tree in the first one! ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done!! Gorgeous cards. Love the liquid pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corinna, your card is so pretty!! Love the house, you coloured it so beautifully. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning, Corinna! I love your work. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I've also added myself to your Followers list. Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Amazing cards, Corinna! The details are fabulous and I love your creativity!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHH! These papers are SOOOOOO gorgeous! I LOVE that tree--and your coloring is FAB! Great stitching and I LOVE LOEV LOVE those gems with the sentiment! OH! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top