Oh Christmas Tree....

Hey everyone! I'm back with Part 2 of the Puffy Ornaments Project.  If you missed the tutorial on using the amazing TSG dies and stamps, you can see it HERE.  I picked up the Kaisercraft Tree last year...actually 4 of them, but who's counting. 
 I covered the tree with Mod-Podge and this year's Basic Grey Nordic Holiday paper that I picked up at Toadilly Scrappin'.  It paired up perfectly with the Warmest Wishes felt ornaments.
 The Sheer Ruffled Edge Ribbons are perfect and the Snowflakes Cut-out Ribbon is just like garland!
 
The edges I just dabbed with Tim Holtz's Distress Stain in Picket Fence.  LOVE this stuff!  And that's it!  Remember TSG is having a 20% off sale this weekend so go get your dies and stamps before it ends! 
 And if you'd like to pick up some of that gorgeous ribbon, RibbonCarousel.com is having a sale too.  Pop on over to the blog to get the code.
Well, that's it for me.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and get crafty!

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love the snowflake ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! I love this 3D tree--I LOVE LOVE LOVE that snowflake ribbon and those papers--I LOVE those little ornaments! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top