It's A Girl!

 Hey everyone!  Today is my crafty day, and as I was pulling out my TE stamps, I realized I hadn't posted this lovey yet!  As most of you know, Taylor of Taylored Expressions, had a beautiful baby girl this past fall.  Taylor and her husband chose Madelyn as the new baby's name, which is one of my favorites.  So, using October's Key Ingredients Kit, I decided to make a gorgeous card for the new parents. 
 After embossing all of the elements from the Bringing Home Baby stamp set on the BACK of the pink cardstock from the kit, I fussy cut them out.  I used 3D Zots (since they're clear) to elevate all of the pieces.  (The button is from Friendship Blooms stamp set.)  I stitched together the cardstock and DP for the outside and inside and assembled with the ribbon included in the October KI kit.
On the inside, I stamped the background images 2nd generation, and then added the sentiment with Memento London Fog.  Such a cute card without much fuss.  Sometimes, it's better to let the simplicity shine through, isn't it?!

Are you a Key Ingredients subscriber yet?  You really should be!  Click HERE for more information about subscribing, and HERE for FAQ's.  What I really love about the way Taylor sells the kits, is the additional matching products, including the Copic markers.  She pulls the matching products together and lists them on the KI page, so you don't have to wonder if something you order is going to match.  She does all the work for you!

That's it for me today.  I'm crafting ALL DAY, so be sure to come back Monday for some more inspiration. ;)


7 comments:

  1. Oh Corinna this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Corinna! I'm sure Taylor LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There Corinna! Love the monochromatic color scheme. Such a super sweet baby girl card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is Gorgeous Corinna!! I love the sweet and soft color scheme along with your fabulous stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHH! I love that little crib! It's SOOOOOOO precious! LOVE your papers and that stitching---and your ribbon! OH! Just love everything about this card! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable....luv the pink and the stitching...hope your day is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top