So Grateful for You!

Hey there!  I'm up over on the TSG blog today with a Stampbook Saturday page.  What's that you ask? A stampbook page is a scrapbook page created using stamps and inspired by a card. Each week we create a new stampbook page to give you ideas on how to use your stamps in a new way and hopefully inspire you to catch up on those family photos you've been meaning to scrapbook.

Karen Giron is one of the classiest card designers around!  She can take a few sheets of paper and CS and make the most beautiful cards.  I decided to take inspiration from this awesome creation of hers:
I love the layout on this card and thought it would be perfect for the new photo that Riley sent me in front of his "office" in Afghanistan.
The Sentimental Thank You stamp set is so perfect to let him know how much I love him and appreciate all he does for us. 
I used some burgundy, ivory and navy jute twine around the Maya Road Star Stick Pins. (The stick pins are coming to the RibbonCarousel.com store today!) I strung the jute twine down the side of the photo and attached 2 paper "dog tags" and wound it around the white punched circle making my own baker's twine.
I used the A-Z and 123 stamp set to mark the year. I truly am grateful that he is my husband and protector.  And he's a bit of a ham if you really want to know.  The guys and one poor girl in his office play pranks and practical jokes on each other daily.  It helps them blow off some steam and lighten the "heaviness" of their daily tasks.

Well that's all for today.  Hope you're inspired to make your own stampbook page to preserve some of YOUR families memories. Have a great one!



 


1 comment:

  1. that is awesome! always love the stampbook saturday posts on TSG. great work. Karen is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top