TGF Sneak Peeks - Made Just for You

Hey everyone!  Today is the sneak peek of a fabulous new Clear Stamp Set by The Greeting Farm.  I love all of the stamps in this set!  There are lots of different ways to stamp the back of your cards so that the recipient can save forever who made their creation. 

Do you remember the sneak peek Miss Anya Garland card?  Well I stamped the back of it here:
Cute huh?  Now there are a few stamps that are adorable sentiments that you can use for your cards.  Here is a card I made featuring the sentiment as the focal point:
I started the layers with some White Sheer Ruffled Edge Ribbon. Then I built up the Spellbinders Heart and Scalloped Heart Die cut layers. I bumped up the layers with Zots 3D dots.  My favorites.  We'll be back in a few days with a full release and recap of all the gorgeous stamp sets.  I look forward to seeing you again then. :D

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to dress up a sentiment Corinna!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love how you created and layered up this heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the layered look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I will have to case it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Corinna. Love the sentiments. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that big heart! And the ruffles :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Like the layered heart and the ruffle too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Corinna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Love that saying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card - Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Love the dimension of the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layered card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER SUPER cute! LOVE the back stamp--and I LOVE those layered hearts!! GORGEOUS!! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top