TSG132 Ho Ho Ho

Hey everyone!  Hope your week went well, and weekend is shaping up to be a nice one.  Mine was insanely busy, and the weekend hasn't been much better...BUT come Monday I'll be caught up and ready to sit back and sip a caramel macchiato!  I must be the only person who's looking forward to Monday, huh?! lol
 Here's the card I made on Sunday (of last week) for the TSG132 challenge and am just getting around to blogging.  I LOVE this stamp set from last weekend's TSG release!  It's called HoHoHo and is simply adorable.  (It will be back in stock next week, so be sure to jump over to TSG to check it out.)
I used the tiniest little wiggly eyes for the reindeer.  The snow was die cut and dry embossed, then Stickled for a little more fun.  It's a bit hard to tell, but there are 3 distinct layers made using Pop Dots.
 This picture shows it a bit better.  A little bit of ribbon (I'll be adding to the Ribbon Carousel store today) and some bling and this holiday card is ready for mailing!  Go get crafty so you can get in on TSG132...it ends today!

7 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE, Corinna! LOVE those googly eyes on the reindeer and all of the dimension that the different layers add!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo sweet! I love those googly eyes and the dimension.

    I admit, I look forward to Mondays too. I work from home Mondays and with the kids in school it's so (blessedly) quiet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is freakin' CA-UTE! Love your coloring and the layout is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really weird. The "Jessie's journals and Cards" name was mine like 5 years ago before I started blogging and had a website online to sell my creations. Wow. Very odd. very, very odd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I am so glad I found your blog! I just love your ideas!! I can't wait until they get these stamps and dies back in stock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top