January's TE Key Ingredients Kit!

Hey everyone!  Just a quick note to let you know that I am still alive and kickin' just been sooooo busy with the RibbonCarousel.com store.  CHA is coming so you know what that means....new products....new designs......lots of fun after the works all done!
For now I have some super exciting news to share: Taylor asked me to stay on the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Design Team! I "PUFFY HEART" the Key Ingredients kits and uber love the TE stamps, so if course I said YES! One of my favorite things about the kits is the EXTRAS that Taylor coordinates to go WITH the kits.  They are all assembled HERE...quick and easy to find!

 We have two new teammates joining us: the amazing Debra Carriere and the sassy and talented Jessie Rone


 Jessica Diedrich has accepted the daunting task of keeping us all organized as our new DT coordinator...pop over to her blog to give her a knuckle bump. ;)

Veterans Lea Lawson, Monika Davis and I round out the team. Fun times!!

Now you've got to pop on over to the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Blog to see the gorgeous cards that Taylor made with the new January Kit! GORGEOUS!!  Are you a subscriber yet?  Well what are you waiting for?!  Here is a great resource, FAQ page, for any questions you might have.  The Gallery is where all of the DT members share their creations each month, so there is plenty of inspiration.

Taylor is revealing January's kit today, so check it out at The Key Ingredients blog.  I will be posting my first creation with this month's kit on Saturday! See you then!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That kit looks amazing! I need to save up more money!

    AND HOOOOOORAY for your new teammates:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knuckle bumps felt from all over blog land, heehee. Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top