TE KI Blog Hop....

Oh my...with all the weather mishaps this week, I'm running behind with everything!  But I've got some eye candy for you today using this month's Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kits!  I've made some lollipop cards that would be great for kids or even for adults!  I'm not gonna jabber on too much...there's lots of eye candy today.

Here are the outsides of the Lollipop cards:



And the insides:



There are so many amazing items in the KI Kits that I didn't use ANYTHING that didn't come in the kit (other than some tools and dies)!  These are darling and easy to make.  Let me know if you want the instructions and I'll do a little tutorial this weekend.

Here are some details about the Key Ingredients kit, in case you aren't a subscriber!!

Store Discount. Subscribers will be given a special discount code to save 10% on any order placed between the 10th - 13th of the month to be combined with your subscription shipment. Subscribers in the US may combine your additional items with your KI Subscription shipment for no additional shipping fee. Subscribers outside the US will pay additional shipping costs to combine your additional items with your KI Subscription shipment.You'll receive a reminder e-mail on the 10th of each month which will also include a list of other products that will coordinate with the kit being shipped to you that month. This list is incredibly helpful for those who want to stretch the use of a KI with even more supplies!


º Design Team Inspiration. We'll debut the Key Ingredients kit on the 10th of each month followed by 5 days of inspiring projects posted by the Key Ingredients team right here on the Key Ingredients Blog. Of course, don't forget to check out the gallery where the design team is constantly adding new projects!


º Storage. Subscriber kits will come in a Storage Solutions Plastic Case. This $3.25 value is a special benefit that is FREE to Subscribers.
Well, that's it for now. Be sure to stop by and see the rest of the girls on the hop:

I'll be seein' you around blog-land soon!

8 comments:

  1. Love Love love these so sweet!!!! i want to sign up now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I just love these little valentines! I LOVE those papers...and I LOVE the different designs you created! BEAUTIFULLY done! YOU ROCK, Corinna:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinna!! These are fantastic!!! Layered so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such SWEET treats Corinna. Love the big hearts and all the pretty stick pins! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects using this kit. So, so bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable!!! I love all the patterned papers that you used!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top