TSG Perk Up Blog Hop Challenge!

 Today is day two of this month's new release Blog Hop Challenges, and we have another ADORABLE set for you to LOVE!!

Friendship and coffee are a good blend to send greetings near and far. Torico has created a darling set to perk up the one "mug" you’ve been missing. An absolute must for those sweets and treats without all the calories!

Perk Up! is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 36 stamps and will sell for $18.00.


I'll be back (in my best Arnold voice) with a card later today.... :D

Would you like to win the new Perk Up! stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday January 28th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Here is the list of designers participating today!!



31 comments:

  1. I always love Torico's work. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can not wait to see what ya have up your sleeve with this adorable new set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will check back later to see your take on the cute Perk Up set. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set, can't wait to see your creation, I'm sure it will be amazing, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your make will be fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you have created. I'll be back to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see you use the new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to see you use the new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Torico is an awesome designers. Can't wait to see what you do with this new set. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stamp set so far, as I have peeked at all the other contributors blogs. I'll be back again later to check out yours. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, the suspense is killing me! I know it will be fabulous anyway...I am loving the previews of this set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see what you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Torico makes such wonderful stamps and I'm sure you'll do her proud with your card Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This set is perfect for you. Check back later to see your amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This stamp set is so cute! Can't wait to see your card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This stamp set is great so I can not wait to see your card later today.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait to see your creations

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another amazing set by Torico.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This stamp set is too cute! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'll check back again :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Torico's designs always so cute. Can't wait to see your card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope to see your card soon.

    ReplyDelete
  25. these are the cutest stamps

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm an avid java drinker and this set is amazing!!! Can't wait to see your card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Been checking back to see your stuff since it's always so great, but I figured I'd go ahead and leave a comment anyway. Hope you are having some crafty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can't wait to see what you whip up for us!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  29. I simply ADORE this stamp set and I can't wait to see what you brew up!

    Naomi
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top