Sitting Cute with The Greeting Farm!

Hey everyone!  It's another fantastic preview day for The Greeting Farm!  We're adding to the already wildly anticipated interactive sets with another adorable set called "Sitting Cute".   Let's get to the eye candy, shall we?!

 I thought she'd look so adorable sitting atop a few pillows.  I just love this new paper line called Dots and Stripes from Echo Park.  It so bright and cheery!  The accessories from My Mind's Eye Dilly Dally "Best" Pins and Buttons is one of my other new favorite things, so I doubled up the buttons a top a bow made of my favorite V-striped Twill ribbon.  So much fun, right?!!
I just love seeing the inside of a card finished off, so I stamped the sentiment that comes with the set on an oval die cut and layered on the scalloped die cut to finish it all off.  CA-UTE!!!

Here she is perched on her couch...waiting for Mr. Right maybe? ;) I am so loving this MME Dolled Up paper. And this is my new favorite seam binding color, Posie! So much fun!
 The difference between a good card and a great card for me is the little details.  Using an Opal Viva Pearl Pen, I added buttons to the pillows, blanket behind her, and even a little on the flowers to give a bit of texture.  Peacock Liquid Pearls made her braid tie dimensional too.
 I used a lot of dimension on this card to really make her stand out. Can you tell I really LOVE this set!!
And the finished inside.

So.... you want to WIN "Sitting Cute" don'tcha?

Just leave a comment here and on 
Jess's Blog, and then let them know you did over on The Greeting Farm Blog by 11pm CST tonight!  Winners will be announced at the release party!
We sure do hope y'all have enjoyed the 5 days of previews!  Release night is TOMORROW so get ready for tons of fun!

41 comments:

  1. So cute !!! Love your colouring, Corinna ;)
    Hugs,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How sweet is she?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's too cute! And I love the cusions.. :)


    /Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely DARLING! I love the pillows! Such a creatively AWESOME use of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable Corinna - I like how you have her piled up on pillows - reminds me of that fairytale the Princess & the Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!! Live the pillows

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh that is so cute, i love how you've stacked the pillows. Beautifully coloured image too.
    Gorgeous work :D
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have her sitting on the stack of pillows, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, amazing! I love her sitting on that pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Corinna what a GREAT job, love it
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! She is as cute as can be! LOVE this girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute love the stacking of pillows! Cute card, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! I love how you piled on the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card, love the pile of cushions x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a master colorer of hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so stinking adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the paper pieced parts. Especially those pillows and the sofa! gorgeous job with this preview!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love how you have paper pieced this one its fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww..I would love to win her! She's too cute! I love all your paper piecing, I never have the patience for it! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The button and pillow on the first card are perfect together. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I appreciate and love the detail you put into these cards...it must have taken such a long time! Amazing cards. Love the pillows :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like all of the dimension. It makes the cards special.

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Love your card and all the little details! Fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute cards--I like the stacked pillows and the extra details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your little bit of bling looks good against the casual other parts.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These cards are SO cute!! Love the versatility of this set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMGosh!! Soooo cute!!! The paper piecing is super adorable on your cards! and love the ribbons and gems! TFS! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ohmy she is so cute sitting on that stack of pillows!! Amazing cards Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are AMAZING!!! I love the papers and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super sparking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. GET OUT, Corinna! I just love these cards--I LOVE the first gal on the stack of pillows! SO CLEVER! And I LOVE that second card--that couch is FAB! LOVE LOVE LOVE! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Corinna - Love your 'pearlification' details on your card. The pillows stacked so high remind me of The Princess and the Pea story. Cuteness all over your designs - great job! :)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous CAS cards!! The colors were very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Corinna, I just had to come over and tell you how much I love your idea of Anya sitting on the pillows. I would have never thought of that and I hope you don't mind, but I am so going to use that idea. I think she looks very sweet on her sofa, but I really love the way that you used the pillow several times to give her something to sit on. Just adorable. Hope you have a great Friday. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top