Jungle Out There Blog Hop Challenge!

Well, we are on our final day of this month's There She Goes Blog Hop Challenges, and I REALLY think you all are going to LOVE this one!! Our final set is from Melyssa, so let's get started!!!
You LOVED her Zoo-pendous set, and well, everything else she has created, but I REALLY think Melyssa has KNOCKED this one out of the park!!Whether making a card for a boy or girl, man or woman, or scrapbooking your latest trip to the zoo, there is something in her new Jungle Out There set for you!! Full of the CUTEST animals, and most HILARIOUS sentiments, what’s NOT to love??


Jungle Out There is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 20 stamps and will sell for $24.00.

So let me tell you how amazing this set is!  I love it!  I have about 10 cards in my head, but could only get one done last night!  So here it is....

I need a congratulatory card for Dylan tonight, so I used the adorable lion stamp and matching sentiment.

 I cut apart the Yellow Woven Burlap Ribbon and twisted the pieces to form the lions mane and tale. I also used it as the ribbon tales on top of the Brown/Ivory Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.  So cute and fun!  

Would you like to win the new Jungle Out There stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chancesare of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, March 31st with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

57 comments:

  1. Omg how adorable is this I LOVE how you did the Lion soo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Corinna, that is super cute! Genius idea with his mane and eyes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mane, such a smart idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your use of the fun fibre--what a wonderful, tactile card! The colours are safari-perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness Corinna, love that mane! For some reason when I see this card I think of Kim, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You really made this so adorable with the mane and layers!! DARLING~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness that mane is so fun! DaRlinG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you made the lion so dimensional. The jute mane is too cute. TFS Ann Lind

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the Lion! Makes me want this set even more!Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stamp set! I really like the mane of hair you created. I need to do 3D effects more! -Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need this ribbon and stamp set. Dylan is so lucky to get this amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a wonderfull idea the thing you did with the hair! Gorgious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow... amazing work with the mane...love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun is that! Cute idea and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute...love the eyes and mane, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness!! That is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE his hair!!!! That is so cute! Looks fabulous, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome. That had to be fun to give his mane volume.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love how you added the yarn to the lion mane, great card

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the added yarn to the lion nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh, I love the yarn for the lions mane! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the texture on the lion, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!!!!!!!! How smart are you!!! I Love Love Love how you did the lion. your colouring is great and that mane and tail has left me speechless! GREAT CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  24. GET OUT! This little lion's mane is just the CUTEST! LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! LOVE your coloring--you knocked me out of my seat! FAB JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm sure Dylan loved this card! That burlap was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This lion award card is truly inspired. I absolutely love the yarn mane and tail. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the texture on his mane.

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! I love the use of the burlap ribbon on him so CUTE!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW! This is awesome! Love his mane!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very clever, I love this honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the 3D mane!!! What a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous!! Love the mane - so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG!!!! That lion with his mane and tail are TOO cute! I love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nuh uh~~~Oh my gosh, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  35. You know you ROCK'd the mane. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  36. That mane is so flipin' cool!

    ReplyDelete
  37. His googly eyes and mane are ad--roar-able.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow love the way you brought that lion to life with the mane and eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super cute! I love how you did the mane and tail!

    ReplyDelete
  40. love the lions mane, this is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  41. very creative of you! love his hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute card, I love the way you used the burlap as his mane and tail. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Super cute card, love the mane that you did. You have a great talent for everything. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  44. I Love your card! I love the ribbon/mane! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh wow, love that mane! Inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgaous stamping & stunning card - LOVE the mane :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow! Love the dimension you added with the mane and the google eyes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love what you did with the ribbon to create the lion's mane! It makes you totally want to touch the card! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love this card! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Really like your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Fabulous--I like the burlap mane and tail.

    ReplyDelete
  52. So creative! love your card and cute lion designing!

    ReplyDelete
  53. This is a wonderful card and such a clever use of the yarn for the mane. I just love jungle animals and I can already tell this set will be used over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love that you gave him a fuzzy mane! Just great!

    ReplyDelete
  55. ooooh, awesome texture! very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top