Ruh-Rho! Blog Hop Challenge

Hey there There She Goes fans, and welcome to this month's Blog Hop Challenges!! We have three new sets being released this month, and I am SURE you are going to LOVE THEM!! Today is day one, so let's get started!!


We know you love them, and we love them too, but this month’s Ruh-Roh set, is slowly becoming one of my FAVORITES! Torico has illustrated the most ADORABLE mini set, and for all you dog lovers out there, yep, there’s a puppy in this one, and he is up to no good!! With several stamps to create a scene, and 5 adorable sentiments, this set is a must have for anyone who has EVER had to say they or sorry…..and I doubt that excludes ANYONE!!!


Ruh-roh is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $7.00.

Oh my goodness, I so love this stamp set!  I say two of the sentiments ALL the time! So I used them both.  The first is.....
Ruh-roh...
My Bad! 

I love this set!  I used the Fiddlesticks DP from MME and this fab yellow and grey solid plaid ribbons by May Arts. Then, of course I needed a little bling, so I put some rhinestones on her pocket and bow.  And a square rhinestone on the pup's collar. It's an Anything Goes Challenge over at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week so be sure to craft up something good and enter!

And here are the Copics....lots of greys.....
Would you like to win the new Ruh-roh stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, March 31st with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

58 comments:

  1. What a great paper and ribbon combo!!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Great coloring and so cute with the girl's patterned dress =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh...I really love the "my bad" saying because I always say that. Love the yummy dp. FAB job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh that paper is gorgeous!!! And love the ribbons you added! FABULOUS card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring, Corinna - and a cut card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that you gave this cute little guy some bling for his license! Terrific coloring job and I love that woodgrain DP! YAAY! MORE TSG PUPPIES!! WOO HOO!!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect in every way. love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, love the soft muted tones, and the great MME papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card!! I love the little bling for the tiny details. Great dp as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YoOur card is Wonderful! Love the image, your papers and BOTH sentiments! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable, Corinna! I love the paper with this image and love that you decorated the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card! I am now wondering if I have those ribbons. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so fantastic! inside and out....love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgious creation! Like the colors and the sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the colors you choice for this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful colouring and the love the fence look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card, love the background and paper piecing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice love the ribbon detail on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card. I love the paper you use.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colors you chose, gray isso nice and I must get that set of stamps and the background stamp! *denise*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the soft colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this and the great colours from MME. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute!!! Love this new set!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well, HELLO MOJO! This is so so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic card! Love the paper piecing you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  26. eeeeek, soooo cute, Polo says he loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. it is a lovely set, it speaks for me when some bad day comes. Can't wait to play with the set. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The wood slats look so cute with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  29. so cute! i love the papers and paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like that paper pieced dress.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your coloring is amazing Corinna and you picked perfect papers to go along with it. Love the scooby-doo sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your coloring is amazing Corinna and you picked perfect papers to go along with it. Love the scooby-doo sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous colours on this card--that background barn-wood is to die for! Beautiful job coordinating the inside and outside.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable card, Corinna!! I especially love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the earthy colors of your barnwood paper and the cute paper piecing, this set cracks me up. TFS Ann Lind

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute--love the gingham dress.

    ReplyDelete
  37. LOVE this! Going to have to try this color scheme since it's out of my comfort zone. ;)

    HUGS!
    ~Lissa
    http://www.scrappynites.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous card! Love that wood paneling.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this wood panelled paper and the matching ribbon -- awesome! You've done a fabulous job on this card. Love these cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Adorable cards! Love your sentiment choices.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great cards, love the wood background!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the colors, the texture, the design, and the images! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh my.. What an amazing Background.. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  44. It's a lovely stamp set! I like the color combo you used for your card! It is a gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  45. This poor puppy is just messing up everywhere I go :( Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  46. It always amazes me that so many Copics are used for what seems to be such a simple image .... until you attempt to colour it yourself! This one's a real keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  47. OH MY! This is the cutest little card ever! Great paper piecing--and I LOVE your coloring! OHHHH! I wish I was in your studio--all the goodies and papers/etc.! LOOOOOOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Super cute. Can't wait to see the full set!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Gorgeous paper, and the dog is adorable. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Is there a love button? This is beautiful! The colors ares fab - some of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful creation! Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  52. This stamp set is going to be perfect for paper piecing! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  53. this is so adorable, love the dp and the ribbon is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  54. This card is fantastic! The coloring, the planks, the inside sentiment - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  55. What a sweet card and I just love how you matched the ribbon and the paper perfectly! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top