Shimmery, Glimmery TGF Release Day Blog Hop!

It's a SHIMMERY, GLIMMERY, Sittin' Pretty kind of RELEASE DAY at The Greeting Farm!

We are so excited to bring you FIVE new releases which includes TWO brand new clear stamps in a BRAND NEW character line, and three new "interactive' sets which TGF is releasing for the FIRST time!   We sure do hope you've enjoyed our preview week and with that...it's time to SHOP, HOP, and CHIT CHAT over on our Splitcoaststampers FORUM!

We will be chatting for a few hours this morning and again for a few hours in the evening and of course, what would a chat be without a few PRIZES along the way?!    Be sure to join us from:

10AM to NOON CST and again from 7pm-9pm CST and chat with our DT, friends, and fans of the Farm!  I'll be there for sure!!  I love the chats!
Right now though, I'd love to share with you projects I have using Glimmer Bean! 
Isn't she adorable with her cute Hawaiian bikini and matching eye shadow!  I tell you, I'm in love with this little cutie!  I used last year's Lauderdale paper from Basic Grey and some Rubytone Seam Binding. The button was in my stash and matched perfect. 
And here she is close up.  I love her little flowered bathing suit! CA-UTE!!!

(I will have another card featuring Sitting Cute, but not till tomorrow afternoon.  I've been battling a fever, strep throat and bronchitis for over 10 days now and it's finally won.)

Last but not least?  Don't forget to HOP with us!  The ENTIRE MARCH RELEASE will be given away to one random hopper and announced TOMORROW on the TGF BLOG!   Here's where to go, and enjoy the inspiration along the way!


...then back to the TGF BLOG to let us know you've hopped!

Enjoy all the SHIMMER, GLIMMER of today's hop...now it's time to grab a cuppa and sit cozy today with The Greeting Farm!

50 comments:

  1. Hi Corinna! This is super cute..love your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love with the newbies Corinna, what a fab job you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is just super cute!!! Love your colouring!!!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Corinna! I love the green hair and the pretty floral bathing suit!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute! And your card is fabulous! I love her green hair and patterned clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet...sweet image! I love the colors you chose and made it feel just like Spring! I'm wishing it already....
    Love these sweetie stamps...such an awesome new release....and you brought them to life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CA-UTE! Love her hair, flowered bathing suit and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH Corinna, how CUTE is she?! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely coloring and oh my... I need this stamp too... in fact I need them all... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love your coloring and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these new stamps! And you have colored her so beautifully! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry that you are sick, it must agree with you though because you made lovely card! I hope you feel better, 10 days of bronchitis is 10 days much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's adorable Corinna! Love the nontraditional colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the green hair and all the cute little rhinestone sprinklings;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, love your embellishments on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the colors! Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SUPER Cute! She's so fun & sassy in Green & just in time for St. Patty's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness!! She is uber cute with her green hair!! What a fun card!! Absolutely love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Love the bright, whimsical colors. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So stinkin cute. Love the colors you used.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. she's such a cutie!! love her hair color!! so adorable!! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great job! Lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the green hair! Your card is so adorable and I just love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have followed The Greeting Farm since they first opened and I have to say this is my favorite release.EVER!!! I love them all and I LOVE that you can mix up the chair, couch and bench to use with each of them. Can't wait to get my hands on these adorable stamps. Top of my wish list for sure!!! I love how you did her hair green and made it so bright and cheerful. So stinkin cute , I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. SO Precious Corinna!! I am LOVIN' her green hair...such a cutie!! Made me smile the second I saw her!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my gosh, that's amazing. I'm going to break out a little.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The tiny bit of bling looks so cute with the green hair, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The shading of her hair is great. I like how it's chunky. I try to blend completely, but sometimes it looks better chunky!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  30. So cute that you made her skirt out of patterned paper. There are SO many things you can do with this stamp, because it's supposed to be DIFFERENT.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I wanna "Sparkle" just like your card says..she's a cutie...and the card from yesterday...well, i so need those pillows..Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  32. TOO CUTE!!! Love the color of her hair and all the "sparkle"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. LOVE the green hair! Such a fun colored, happy card! I think I NEED these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  34. You have made such a beautiful card love your coloring and color choices. Love it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. Too too adorable. I love the Shimmer and Glimmer images in this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I could squee! Love her soft serve ice cream hair!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful! The coloring of the hair is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cute, cute, cute....so stinkin' cute! What a fun card Corinna!

    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cauuuute!!! I'm loving the funky green hair!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love her green hair!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Corinna - This reminds me of how my daughter (when she was younger) would have dressed herself and magically make herself have green hair. It's got spunk! Love it, nice job with the details. Thanks for sharing. :) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the color you use on her hair. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top