Oh Snap Blog Hop Challenge!

Hey y'all! Today is There She Goes' fourth and final day of new release peeks! So exciting!
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=bf43d06a2a&view=att&th=136dc62e04837f38&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_5yFCAHdHBFTyL5BJXT2AK&sadet=1335512425667&sads=dqnmupWVBTI7s88ubDcZSrsCF1k
 We are finishing up with my favorite set of the release, a set that is sure to appeal to all the cardmaking, scrapbooking, camera wielding stampers out there!!
Oh Snap is a 6x8 set that includes 33 stamps, and will sell for $24.

Did I mention that this is my favorite set in the release?!  Seriously there are soooo many sayings and adorable elements that I just can't wait to play with it some more. Here is my first card using the stamp set.
 I started with this week's TSG sketch (again, I know, work with me here!).  Using the EP This and That Paper Pad, i made the card.  So cute!  

Then I stamped the camera 3 times, colored each one, and cut out the layers of the camera.  By layering up, you get such awesome dimension when you look at the card IRL.
You can kinda see the layers here, but in person it's so dang cute!  I added Diamond Glaze to the flashes and camera lens'.  

And of course I had to use my favorite sentiment in the set: Take a picture...it will last longer.  Hee hee.  Reminds me of NYC and all the construction workers whistling at the women walking by. :D

Would you like to win the new Oh Snap stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, April 28th, with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

40 comments:

  1. Love it, love that paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. the background is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card--I like the sketch and all the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your decoupage is so effective and that background paper is perfect with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Cute! Love all your little layers...

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! It looks like you could actually take that camera off the card and use it. Wonderful dimension here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card kid!!! Love every stinkin thing about it:) I {heart} you stamping...I miss it when you don't;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THIS! Those EP papers are perfect and fabulous piecing and dimension on the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic, I love this new set and perfect papers with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant with the film strip dies and layers!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG this is stunning. Love the border and the layers!!! just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where you peeps are coming up with your camera-related background papers and dies...so perfect! And the decoupage/papier tole effect with this vintage image is so right. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dimension and EP papers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SO fan-flippin-tastic I can't stand it! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! Love the layering on the camera and all of the film embellishments and a great touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card..love how you layered the camera and used glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Superbe, j'aime son coté explorateur

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the fact that you made it in 3D. Cute stamp and stunning colors. Love the back paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it all, and the layers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Great card. Love the 3-d effect and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the TLR stamp. I was trying to figure out how you made it look like that and then i got down to the part where you explain how you layered it. One of those aha moments. I love the paper you used with it and the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome card, great paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  24. NICE!! I love this paper and it's pefect for this. Love the layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an amazing card! I love the frame of the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOOOOOOVE this camera image! SO FAB!! And the matching papers--LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOOOOOOVE this camera image! SO FAB!! And the matching papers--LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute card, love the cameras in the background. So perfect with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your card is amazing? I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card and those papers look fabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this card, especially all of the layers and dimension you have given to your image! And how perfectly does that DSP match this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful card! Love the way you stamped the image! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a COOL card! I love this sentiment....I remember saying that to people!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a nice card. Lots of work but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd love to know how you made that film holder. This card is spectacular; I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I simply love the dimension you added to this! It looks fabulous and I love the paper you paired it with too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. beautiful card! love the patterned paper and the film strips. great use of the stamp for the image super dimensional.

    ~luanne

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey! I love your card (also it's on my fave paper).Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this card. AWESOME !!

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMG! the background is perfect! Love it!!!
    HUgs,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top