Prince Ian Preview Day!

Welcome to the MAY PREVIEW DAYS with The Greeting Farm!
Before I get to showing you some brand new projects today with some FRESH new stamps, we just have a few announcements we'd love to share:


We've had some changes to TGF Challenges and are very grateful to have heard such positive feedback so far as we've turned them over to our Showcase DT. Please make sure you visit the TGF Blog (and check out it's cute new makeover while you're there!) and tune into the Left-hand sidebar for all of our current challenges in ONE place!


Now on to the pretty stuff, alright?!  Well, how about handsome stuff instead?!  Today I am previewing Prince Ian, who would look adorable with Princess Anya from a couple days ago. Isn't he a majestic little Prince!

On this card, I used the Basic Grey Plumeria paper pad for inspiration.  Purple is such a regal color that I thought I'd start there. I colored him with Copics, cut out his "outer garment layer" from silver CS, and added the very hip and cool Two-Tone Grosgrain ribbon.  By slightly curving the "a special guy" sentiment from the TGF My Guy Ian stamp set, I was able to add it to the banner die cut.  :D 
And here he is close up!

We'll be giving away ONE stamp during each day of previews, so be sure to visit the TGF BLOG for that information as well!

Last but not least , please join us for our RELEASE DAY BLOG HOP, prizes, and fun on MAY 1st, when FOUR NEW STAMPS will be available on the Farm!

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card--I like the papers and coloring and the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card design, love the dp and the fabulous red hair. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out adorable. Great job. I'm new to your blog. :)
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Corinna! He is super cute! I love that paper, I keep eye-balling it every time I'm at the store! What a great layout you used. Really awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card!! love the colors you picked for it!!! Great coloring too!
    hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous - love what you did with his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card. love them greeting farm stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top