TSG Cutie Pi Blog Hop Challenge!

Hey there everyone!Today kicks off the first day of Blog Hop Challenges from There She Goes! This month there will be 4 days of hops and you're gonna LOVE each and every one of them, so let's get started!
Melyssa and her ADORABLE characters are back this month with another SUPER AWESOME set!! Whether making a card for a boy or girl, young or old, this set will be PERFECT for congratulating them on a job well done, or letting them know how you REALLY feel! Scientifically speaking, it’s the perfect SOLUTION.
Cutie Pi is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 14 stamps and will sell for $18.

Today also kicks off TSG's Sponsorship of the Ribbon Carousel Challenge And we're making it SUPER easy on y'all....it's anything goes this week!
I decided to do something different this time.  I made a set of magnets for the fridge that would be easy to replicate in no time at all.  There are just so many cute sayings that I wanted to be able to use all of them!

First I assembled the supplies:  Bottle Caps with magnets, A Boy's Life Paper Pad, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Memento Ink, Copics and the lush and fabulous May Arts Twine (coming to the Ribbon Carousel this week)!  Then got to work making some magnets.  Punch paper, stamp and color, add Diamond Glaze, gently add the twine.  

And Voila, adorable magnets for the fridge that reinforce positive thinking for the kids!

Would you like to win the new Cutie Pi stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, April 28th. 



45 comments:

  1. Wow, these are super cool. I have to find some of those bottle caps. Love your project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! I love how u used the twine around them!! Cute, cute...

    Hugs, Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! What an awesome way to snazz up a bottle cap. Love it!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an inspired idea!! I love the cutie pie sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, "I think UR brilliant"!! LOL What a great idea for a way to use the sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to think outside the box! I love items which will be beautiful AND useful... Did you do a little paper piecing with some of the design elements?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun project! I've been wanting to make some of these with my eldest and I just LOVE the sentiments in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable, Corinna! I should definitely make some of these for my kids' art board. Love the added twine around the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun gift and great idea. I now need to order bottle caps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last time I tried these, I failed miserably. You make me want to try them again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, cute!!! I love the twine around the edge of the bottlecaps and those sentiments fit perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun idea! Great use of the fun sayings =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that is a great idea. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute idea kids would love to make those. TFS Ann Lind

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! I love these sentiments and I love you added twine too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is soooo clever, love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea - love how you created something totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  19. On peut vraiment tout faire, super ces capsules

    ReplyDelete
  20. the magnets are fantastic. What a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Corinna, these are AWESOME!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Corinna, these are super duper cute!!!
    thanks for sharing the tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those bottle caps are really cute. And all the kids today have them as necklaces. Fantastic idea using the new stamp set on them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. How fun would those be for your chemistry teacher or TA?

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are so cute--I like how you added the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! What a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so cute projects! very creative of you.

    ~luanne

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a perfect set to use for magnets! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a perfect set to use for magnets! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a GREAT idea! My sister is studying to become an Environmental Engineer and loves all things science. These would be perfect for her.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    Marlene
    Hearts0314 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a clever project idea! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG! These magnets ROCK Corinna!! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  33. How fun!! I love your magnets too!

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are OUTSTANDING! So cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh Corinna I just LOVE these magnets! What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fabulous idea- can't wait to make some of my own. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  37. LOVE these little magnets! FUN and clever:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your magnets are too cute. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great Idea for use of this set. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top