I Love You to Infinity and Beyond


 {cough, cough, hack, cough, wipe eyes}.....

OH, HEY!!!  It's been a little while since I posted here on the 'ol blog.  After clearing out the dust and spider webs, I decided some remodeling was in order.  I'll be tinkering with the design over the next few days, but should have it finished soon.
After a bit of search and rescue, I found most of my tools, dies and stamps to make a creation for this month's Ribbon Carousel Challenge ...

Love Is In the Air

I decided to go literal in my translation of the challenge.  I inked up a cloud embossing plate with white VersaMagic ink and embossed the light blue CS.  Then die cut the 3 heart shapes.  After taping the Carta Bella Devoted DP behind cut-outs, I added more white VersaMagic ink to the clouds with a sponge dauber and deepened the clouds with B0000 and B000 Copic Markers. Next is the May Arts Sheer Ruffled Edge ribbon topped with an embossed pink die-cut heart.
The Papertrey Ink sentiment says "i <3 U to infinity and beyond", perfect for the challenge, dontcha think?! Finishing touches are the VersaMagic again around the edges and a cute heart rhinestone heart by Kaisercraft.

I did realize/remember a few things....

1. I am SOOOO happy that I made something!  I forgot how absolutely enjoyable crafting is!
2. Blogging isn't easy! 
3. I better get caught up on my Jessica Spraque photo editing class TODAY! ;) I haven't photographed artwork in a while and this was probably NOT a great piece to start with.
4. I need to learn how to use the linking system for the products I use this week as well. 

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. You've STILL GOT IT!!!!! This is BEAUTIFL!!!! Watch out stampy world!!!!! Corinna is BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO PRETTY!!!
    Love the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH! SUPER pretty card! LOVE the ribbon-- it matches those papers perfectly! LOVE the white inking and heart rhinestone:)

    LOVE the new look! FAB Design and color story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Corinna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this soft look and how the hearts seem like they are floating up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top