Eyeballs....only 5 cents!

Hey everyone!  I'm back....again.  This is a bonus week for the Ribbon Carousel Design Team to wow you with their creations!

This month's theme is Fall anHalloween!
So what's the prize? How about a Ribbon Carousel?!


  Each month we are giving away a Ribbon Carousel to one of our randomly chosen challenge participants! 
I've been wanting to start crafting again for a while, but just never seem to have the time to follow through.  Dylan, my adorable step-son, turns 17 this year.  He's a junior in HS and so this year and next, I'm going to do all of those hokey, mom makes me crazy at the holidays, over the top, kinda things to make his time here with us as special as possible.

Here is his Halloween card.  Nothing too crazy, just some eyeballs. ;) 


Stamps: Papertrey Ink Friendship Jar Stamp SetFall Filler and Coordinating Dies
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Red, VersaMagic White
Colored Pencils: Prismacolor

That's all for now.  I've got a couple Halloween Projects almost complete that I'll share this week too! Feelin' the Mojo return!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top