Happy Halloween to my Soldier


Oh. My. Word.  You are aren't seeing things.  No hullucinations.  I'm back, 2 days in a row.  Hasn't happened in 2 years.  Y'all BETTER be leavin' me some SERIOUS amounts of love today! ;) JK.
Seriously, I have no idea what is happening, but it's like the mojo that I lost for almost 2 years just flooded my craft room.  That and the 60mg of Predinsone that I took in the afternoon that still has me wired. ;)

So my oldest son, Ian, is stationed and serving at Ft. Bragg, NC.  I miss him dearly and realized yesterday that while I wasn't crafting, he wasn't getting any cards!  I don't know if he really cares, but I gotta believe, deep down there somewhere, he's wishin' for a mama hand-made card.  Well, he's probably done wishing and just plain givin' up.  So here is his BIG surprise that I'm actually going to OVERNIGHT to him with some goodies to arrive for Halloween.

Just a side look.  You can really see the fussy cut layers this way.  Makes the card a bit more detailed and fun to look at!
I've got one more Halloween post to share.  It's a bit of Home decor for my husband.  I'll see you back here again this week. ;)

Cardstock: Bazzill Card Shoppe
Designer Paper: MME Mischief
Brads: MME Mischief
Twine: May Arts

1 comment:

  1. Hi Corinna, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top