Happy 2014....oops...

I know I'm a little late to the party (obviously didn't have enough coffee), but I've started crafting again!  I have major mojo built up and will be ready to share my creations again.  Here's my first card....

And here it is with a photo enhancement called Autumn.  

I used the sketch from the Lesley's Blog called "The Challenge #5.  Go play along! It's a fun sketch and a great place to start a scrapbook page or card!  I have to relearn Photoshop, Photo taking, Copic Coloring and card making. OY!!  

Have a crafty day! 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Corinna! Wow! I was so happy to see your adorable card in the linky! Love the papers you used and the sweet cups! Thank you for joining me at The Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Love the bright colors you used for the fun coffee mugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top