Welcome! So Thankful for You!


Hello everyone, new to my blog or good 'ol friends! Its good to be back after a 2 year sabbatical! This challenge is so very important to me.  I introduced my SIL Liz to paper crafting and blogging not long ago.  She and I spend mornings and nights on FaceTime crafting and chit chatting.  She has been a rock for me since I met her.


She has entered challenges and is SOOOO enjoying the paper crafting community!  And SHE is the reason that I am posting today. I've been a little shy about getting back to the blog, BUT she just encouraged me to post, so here I am.  So Liz, this cards for you!

I am entering the PTI August Create Along with Us challenge. Loved this card by Dawn McVey, so I inverted the ink blending.

 I received my PTI package so quickly, and was able to use the Paper Clippings So Thankful for You die. I found some copper shimmer paper to cut the die from.
I used distress inks to blend a background and then layered the die cut on top.
I used a Quicky Glue Pen to adhere the die cut, leaving some of the leaves, berries and wheat unglued so I could make the card a bit 3 dimensional.
It is late, and I am slipping into the challenge at the last minute, so no sequins or bling.  But anyways, I Love it!!!  Thank you so much for visiting.  Truly! I appreciate it so very, very much!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! I like how you 'inverted' Dawn's card and blended the background instead! You go girl 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I love your card. The background is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top