Survivor Birthday Box

Hey everyone! I am participating in the Wild Card Online Card Class and I LOVE it!  So much fun doing things out of your comfort zone. My brother and SIL are devoted fans of "Survivor" so I thought I would make my brother a birthday card with a Survivor theme.


Here are lots of pictures of the box card.

 I used the MFT Warm Christmas Wishes and Tiki Party stamp sets and Paper Smooches Get Out of Town stamp set.  I used Zig Clear Color Brush Markers to color the images.
I find it amazing that you can get so much depth by just attaching the images in two inside pieces of card stock.  These are GREAT cards and I will be making scores of them for birthdays and anniversaries and any other reason I can conjure up just to make one!

That is my contribution to the wonderful world of crafting today. Can't wait to see what's yours!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top