Assembly Line Card Making


Hello everyone! I just wanted to share a little project I did for this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge, Assembly Line Card Making.



I help a 55+ Card Making Class on Tuesdays! For this week, I decided to jump on the idea of the challenge and do all of the Die Cutting and Stamping by assembly line for class. , then it would be a lot easier and more fun for them.  I used the PTI 2016 Anniversary Stamp Set and Dies called Painted Flowers.  

Here are a few cards from a student.


Sorry I can't fix the photo.  It is so yellow, and doesn't do justice to the cards.  But fabulous cards made by everyone!

I can confess that although I have had this stamp set and dies since February, but never used it.  I can't believe it!  It is such a gorgeous and FUN set!  You can be so creative, throwing caution to the wind and stamping these flowers in any colors you'd like!  Fun, fun, fun!

Hope to see you back here soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top