PTI November Blog Hop


Hello everyone! Welcome to my PTI November Blog Hop Post! 


I'm in the thick of making Holiday Cards and gifts as I am sure all of you are too! I loved this ornament die that I've been ogling all year, and finally broke down and bought it.  
Here is the inspiration photo from PTI.

I just love those packages in the front with my favorite current color, and all of the ornaments. Using those as jumping off points, here is my entry for this month's Blog Hop. 
 I used the new Wrap it Up Die along with some gold dotted vellum for the package. I attached it to a top fold gold shimmer paper card.  I then used the same gold shimmer paper to make the ornament.


I used the small star from Joy to the World  stamp set to emboss in gold on vellum for the backdrop of the ornament. Using the Petite Places: Nativity Dies, I then embossed the angel and manger from the Petite Places: Nativity in gold as well, leaving everything else white. 

Hope you all had fun creating for the hop, or just hopping along for inspiration.  If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.  I love hearing from y'all!






10 comments:

  1. love that gift die and your ornament is amazing. beautiful papercrafting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful labor of love in both the card & ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always girl! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, simple card!! Love the colors and the pop of gold, and the ornament is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - these are just gorgeous. How well does the spotty vellum fit with the theme? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful card and ornament...both are SO elegant and just perfection! Love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow, Corinna, you've left me gobsmacked by these beautiful works of art! You give new meaning to the word "stunning!" It's a pleasure to meet you through the Hop and become your newest follower! I'd love to have you visit and follow me, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! these are gorgeous! the Wrap It Up set goes on the wishlist now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card and ornament - love your Nativity scene - I have all these dies and have yet to use them for a 3D project - you are inspiring me to get them out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top