2014 PTI PPF Challenge


Hey There! Welcome to today's post where I'm playing along again with PTI's 10th-year Celebration using a beautiful PTI stamp set Feather Finery that debuted in 2014.
 Time to dust it off for an updated look for the challenge, right!


Masculine cards are always hard for us cardmakers so I thought I'd tackle a card and gift tag for my son's upcoming bithday. I used a double sided tape / glitter technique on the feathers to create a beautiful textured look with gold, copper, brown and a tiny bit of navy colors. I burnished the glitter into the double sided tape with a bone folder.  

Then I used the Herringbone Embossing Plate on Copper Shimmer card stock.
I used Night Sky Shimmer card stock for the card base and sentiment banner from Bountiful Banners.  I used a gold detail shimmer embossing powder to emboss "Happy Birthday".
The assembly was quick and easy, with a small bit of navy twine to tie the feathers together.  It turned out even better than I thought it would! Don't you love it when that happens?!

Well say hi if you've stopped by and let me know what you think. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, Corina, spectacular effect you got with the shimmers! Great on the coppery card stock too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top