5 Cards to Celebrate 2009 with Papertrey Ink!!

 Welcome! Today I am playing along again with Papertrey Ink's 10 year Anniversary Challenges. And although I don't have any of the 5 stamp sets celebrating 2009, I definitely do have and love the hearts cover plate which I thought would be great to use for non-traditional cards.  I've also found a way to layer the different colored cover plates to make a card similar to the beautiful multi-layered die-cut cards that are all the rage now, but are WAY out of my price range!

 So on this card, you can see how I layered the hearts showing a bit of the tops in each layer. I just trimmed off the excess on the sides when I was finished.  I used the swoosh dies for the card sentiments.  That makes all of the cards today NO STAMPING cards.  Rare! And a little weird, right?!
 This is BY FAR my favorite card of this post.  It is sooooo bright and colorful!
Here is another card with the added layers.  This is only two layers making it lighter for mailing.
And last, but not least, who can argue with the beauty of ombre cards.  I used the rain drops that used to be sold on PTI, but I think  they are out of stock.  I love the look of them. A nice alternative to sequins.

I'd love it if you'd say hello and let me know what you think! Have a great day and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top