All-time Favorite PTI Blast from the Past

Hey everyone!  Papertrey Ink has asked for it's customers to post a favorite card/creation ever made over the past 10 years.


I've been a loyal customer for 8-9 years I think, so this was a bit of a challenge. But 2 projects stood right out, right away.  First, this beautiful card that uses as of the good 'ol faves....felt, buttons, twine, embossing! I first posted this card on 11/16/10!

And here's my card:

 I still love it today as much as I did back then!


The flower is made withTerracotta Tile and Ripe Avocado felt die cut with the Beautiful Blooms 2 #3 die and Delightful Dahlia Die for the leaves.  I hope you've loved this inspiration piece and I can't wait to see what you've found through your past creations!

We are limited to one post per person, but I'm going to post one of my other favorites tomorrow, since I was cruising through my past posts and found another beauty!  So see you tomorrow, and thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top