Celebrating 2008's Past Present and Future with PTI

Welcome to today's post celebrating the Past, Present and Future of PTI's 2008 releases! Time to dust off my all time favorite Bitty Baby Blessings Stamp Set and my new Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers and see what we come up with!

I used a bit brighter colors using the large images on a 5x7" card for more of a "boy" look. The Boutique Borders: Baby Mini Stamp Set sentiment and die look fabulous on the cards.  I used the smaller images to make a couple tags for the baby gifts. 
 I didn't capture the markers as well as I should have, but I will in future posts.  I am also going to do a review of the markers, so watch for that! 
Then I toned it down for a softer, sweeter pastel and baby 5x7 card with matching tags.  So adorable! It was fun playing with markers again! I haven't had any since my move from Seattle, so it is a great treat to be able to color again!

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to say hello and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top