Celebrating 2012 with PTI!




Hi and welcome to the 2012 year being celebrated over at PTI!  I have the fabulous 2012 Hello Sunshine Stamp Set and the Spinner Dies, so off comes the dust and back to the craft table again.


Now listen, you HAVE to see Nichole's video on HOW TO USE this stamp set so you can really get the maximum OOMPH on your creation.

I had that spinner die still on my craft table, and thought of a fabulous card in seconds flat! See, I'm tellin' ya I'm on a "Mojo Trip". LOL  I first stamped the entire top 2/3rd of white cardstock using the Hello Sunshine dot rays stamp in Bright Buttercup and then used a mini blender to blend the color out. I then stamped the Sand Swatch stamp across the bottom third. Lastly, the straight spinner die was cut just at the center of the yellow center of rays.

I stamped and assembled a bunch of seashells from Simple Seashells. I covered all of them with Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle.  I used one for the spinner and a bunch "on the sand" using one layer of fun foam to pop them up enough for the spinner to work.  I stamped the sentiment along the rays of the sun.  

YIKES! The video isn't working so I will work on this and try to figure it out. But other than that..this was a fun card to make and came together exactly as I wanted.  I promise, no more spinner cards this month! Say hello if you've stopped by and let me know what you think.  :)

1 comment:

  1. "...so much sunshine to the square inch" ~Walt Whitman
    This quote came to mind as I looked at your card. It is awesome--so bright and cheerful, and every inch exudes summertime! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top